Sales Operations Manager
Location: Remote (For Non-Local) or Hybrid (Local to NYC area)
About Capital Rx:
Capital Rx is a next generation pharmacy benefits manager, overseeing prescription benefit plans on behalf of employers, unions, and government entities. Determined to transform an outdated model, Capital Rx’s mission is to change the way prescription benefits are priced and administered in the US, unlocking enduring social change. Through our platform approach, Capital Rx delivers data-driven insights and actionable strategies that reduce costs, while improving patient outcomes. Our commitment to innovation, technology and service is the reason why Capital Rx is among the fastest-growing PBMs in the country.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to deeply understand success and failure metrics of their operations and appropriately design, maintain, and update dashboards to support ongoing operational and reporting needs.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders in Sales, Proposal Management, and Underwriting to streamline and optimize data collection and the user experience.
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders to implement integrated systems as they arise, helping to design project schedules and to communicate requirements and deliverable timelines.
- Collaborating with Sales, Sales Operations, and Finance to do vendor renewal analysis.
- Owning and maintaining the integrity of reoccurring reports by refining and automating the needs of various stakeholders across the business in sales, marketing, underwriting, implementation, client services, clinical operations, etc.
- Develop additional ad hoc and standard reports to support internal and external analytics and reporting needs.
- Deeply understand and when necessary troubleshoot the handoff points and necessary workflows of the business to ensure all Salesforce objects and fields are maintained and optimally performing.
- Support ongoing development of internal Sales Operations and Salesforce deliverables.
- Analyze Salesforce data outputs and distill strategic and actionable insights to Executive and Sales Leadership.
- Maintain and update Salesforce Knowledge environment.
Qualifications / Profile:
- Undergraduate bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of relevant professional experience; 1+ year of Salesforce user experience required
- Salesforce Administrator Certification is a REQUIREMENT for the position
- Any experience with Apex code is a plus
- Experience building and presenting analysis on sales pipelines
- Knowledge of data management, statistics, modeling
- Proficient in SQL, Excel, and other data visualization tools a plus
- Track record of leading cross-functional initiatives, driving high performance, meeting deadlines, and executing on deliverables
- Attention to detail & commitment to delivering high quality work product
- Ability to balance multiple complex projects simultaneously
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
Capital Rx values a diverse workplace and celebrates the diversity that each employee brings to the table. We are proud to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, medical condition, genetic information, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.